Martha Who?

or...who really has it all, while keeping it all together?

Name:
Location: New England, United States

Monday, December 25, 2006

Yo Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

SETTING: The family is watching Pirates of the Carribbean on Christmas night.

MARTHA'S BROTHER-IN-LAW:
I wish I was a pirate. How cool would that be? Are there still even pirates out there?

But then again I'm the most seasick person I know.

If I were a pirate I'd be like the master pirate... like surfing the web and planning and telling the other pirates what to do. Like the marketing pirate. You know -- like pirate direct mail, maybe put together a pirate calendar, that kind of thing.

Sweet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Mr. M-Dub and this person come from the same mother? Vive le genetic diversite!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Mr. M-Dub and this person come from the same mother? Vive le genetic diversite!

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home