Martha Who?

or...who really has it all, while keeping it all together?

Name:
Location: New England, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Riffing on a Good Thing

Trolling around on Yo Ambro I saw this funny post and it made me wonder what search words had recently directed people to MarthaWho. Here is a partial list.

1940's Linoleum
Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
Jenn-Air Non Stop Sparking
Double Amputee Everest Dead
Westbrook ME
Where's Whoopi?
Martha and Don Together Again
Bloodiest Boxing Matches Video Clips

I don't know why, but this list really cracks me up, both in its randomness and at the same time, in its perfect summary of all things MarthaWho? I mean you don't even need to read any of my posts! This sorta sums it up nicely.

Thanks, Jenn!

-MW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home